Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How to Remember Online Passwords

This clever idea from Securita CEO & Founder Sherie Dodsworth :
This idea is quite cleaver - since I can always remember a lyric or two of a song.  To make unforgettable high-security password, make an acronymn out of a line or two of your favorite song.  For example, the Beatles "Will you still need me, will you still feed me/ when I'm 64 becomes "wysnmwysfmwi64". Using songs or poems helps your brain make memorable connections to the information, you've linked the password to something you're already familiar with. If you are required to use a symbol in your password just pick your favorite one.

I PortaVault® ! Do You?  If you'd like Dexterous Organizing to show you how and help you organize your important estate documents in a portable, secure manner e-mail me at andrea@dexterousorganizing.com

The Vital Records PortaVault, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive system that IDENTIFIES, ORGANIZES, STORES and TRANSPORTS all of the important records and documents commonly found in a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment