Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Interview With An Organizer: Christina Eanes

Just about every week I meet some awesome folks! Because I provide a lifestyle service, I try to have as many outstanding professionals in my back pocket that can assist my clients to have a fabulous life personally and professionally.

These interviews are also meant to show that we all have our own style of keeping it together, organized, and productive.  I'm the Organizer but certainly not a know-it-all (if my mom or husband is reading I advice them to stop laughing now).

Here is the latest interview.  Enjoy!


Welcome Ms. Christina Eanes of Eanes Coaching and Consulting LLC!

Tell us a little about your company: Eanes Coaching and Consulting LLC provides coaching and consulting services to both individuals and organizations. The coaching portion of the business helps individuals in their personal and/or professional lives with a goal they would like to achieve or a problem they would like help tackling. The consulting portion of the business provides curriculum development and training delivery services for organizations, particularly in the area of leadership development.

Name one thing you're really good at keeping organized in your business?   I am a HUGE fan of being organized. Being organized allows me to be super productive (i.e., help more people)! A very important aspect of any business is keeping track of what you've done, who you've met and worked with, and your profits and expenses. In order to do this, I've created my own Access database that tracks all aspects of my business.

Any specific favorite organizing tool? I love my Access database as well as QuickBooks. They meet almost all of my tracking needs.

How do you keep track of your networking and clients/profits and expenses? In order to ensure that I track everything I need to, I keep a tray by my computer where I put any of my documents or notes that need to be entered into my database (or calendar). I then set aside 30 minutes a day to update the database and work my way through the tray during the allotted time.

How do you stay motivated to keep organized? (book, advice, routine, person)  It's not hard to stay motivated to keep organized because I really enjoy the feeling being organized gives me. If it's on my calendar, I have no problem keeping up with it. So I literally schedule an "organization" appointment in my calendar on a recurring basis.

What is your biggest organizing conundrum? I am organized in pretty much every area of my life.... except my kitchen. I have to go through the cabinets every few months to re-organize them. My best guess is somehow gremlins get into the cabinets and rearrange things.

If you want to learn more about Christina and how she can help you to reach your goals for 2014 (or beyond), connect with her on her website (link above).  Here is more about the organizational tools Christina uses:








And for those of us who also need help in the kitchen feel free to get some ideas here:


Follow Dexterous Organizing @ DexterousOrganizing.com's board Kitchen Improvements/Organization on Pinterest.

Like what you read? I'd love to hear your feedback so please comment below.  Know someone who could benefit from the information? Feel free to share via social media by pressing any of the social media buttons below!

Would you like to have a 1:1 meeting with me so I can possibly have you in my back pocket as an outstanding service or product for my clients? Then email me at andrea_hancock@bdexterous.com

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment