Thursday, April 3, 2014

Interview With An Organizer: Jane Lovas

Just about every week I meet some awesome folks! Because I provide a lifestyle service, I try to have as many outstanding professionals in my back pocket that can assist my clients to have a fabulous life personally and professionally.

These interviews are also meant to show that we all have our own style of keeping it together, organized, and productive.  I'm the Organizer but certainly not a know-it-all (if my mom or husband is reading I advise them to stop laughing now).

Here is the latest interview.  Enjoy!

Meet Ms. Jane Lovas of Lovas Consulting!

Tell us a little about your company: I work with CEO's who are ready to take themselves and their company to a new level of clarity, growth and innovation. I will help you with the following: 

* Clarify the next actions you can take
* Engage others in your vision and verify they all "get it"Stay focused on 
   what’s important enabling you to do less and create more
* Delegate what needs to be delegated, empowering others to use their     unique abilities
* Create the systems that support your growth


Name one thing you're really good at keeping organized in your business? Uhm... i make really nice piles of papers. I keep my calendar organized. I have a variety of meetings and when I double schedule or I'm late.... Being late is one of my pet peeves.

Any specific organizing tool? Online calendars and the calendar on my phone. I also use a notebook as I like to take notes.

How do you keep track of your networking and clients/profits and expenses? When I'm in an organized routine, I use different colored pens in my notebook. It makes it easier to go back and find notes. I also color code meeting types and add travel times into my calendar.

How do you stay motivated to keep organized? (book, advice, routine, person) 

I to use an online scheduler to help schedule my appointments. I need check my calendar a couple of times a week to ensure that I've added travel time if I've scheduled appointments in different areas. If I don't do this I  can end up with back to back appointments with no travel time. I'm not perfect so every time I have to reschedule due to not enough travel time I will be very diligent about keeping an eye on my calendar and verifying my schedule.  I don't like having to call and reschedule.

What is your biggest organizing conundrum? 
I'm not an on-going task orientated person. I am great at creating plans and systems based on where you want to go, but doing them day by day --- not so much.

If you would like to learn more about Jane and how she can help you reach your goals in 2014 (or beyond), connect with her on her website (Lovas Consulting).

Like what you read? I'd love to hear your feedback so please comment below.  Know someone who could benefit from the information? Feel free to share via social media by pressing any of the social media buttons below!

Would you like to have a 1:1 meeting with me so I can possibly have you in my back pocket as an outstanding service or product for my clients? Then email me at andrea_hancock@bdexterous.com.

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment